MedBioWorld.com (MedBioWorld) accepts advertising on the Site, which includes ads directed to consumers and healthcare professionals. MedBioWorld has the right to refuse any advertisement that is inappropriate or incompatible with our mission. The presence of an ad on MedBioWorld does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. Advertisers may not make unsubstantiated health claims or suggest that MedBioWorld has endorsed a product. All advertising, promotional and sponsored marketing content on MedBioWorld will be clearly labeled as such. MedBioWorld recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial content. MedBioWorld will not allow any advertising that is not identified with the label of "Advertisement."
MedBioWorld has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising. MedBioWorld may change this policy at any time and at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the Site.
The following advertisements are prohibited on MedBioWorld:
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- Gambling and lottery
- Illegal, objectionable or offensive products
- Pornography or related themes
- Political advertisements
- Tobacco products
- Religious advertisements
- Advertisements that claim to have a "miracle" cure or method
- Advertisements directed at children
Advertisers must meet the following conditions to be allowed to advertise on MedBioWorld:
- The advertisement, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the MedBioWorld content.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect email addresses without the users' expressed permission.
- A click on an advertisement may only link the end user to the third-party advertiser's site or to relevant sponsored content area on MedBioWorld.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion must be displayed or linked to.
- No advertising on MedBioWorld shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of MedBioWorld Users unless expressly approved in writing by MedBioWorld.
- No advertising will be allowed on MedBioWorld that could injure the good name or reputation of MedBioWorld.
These guidelines are intended to provide general guidance and are not inclusive or exhaustive and are subject to change at the discretion of MedBioWorld at any time.